Saturday, December 09, 2006

Knitting With Cats


I think Angel-Who-Isn't has finally clued in that when she curls up on Mommy's lap I'm not knitting to maliciously annoy her. It's just something I do. She used to lie quietly dozing for five or ten minutes before viciously attacking my hand and arm but now she seems to understand that if she doesn't like my yarn being dragged across her back, if she doesn't enjoy the sound of my row counter rattling in her ear, if she doesn't take pleasure in being bopped on the head and rump by the ends of my needles and if she doesn't revel under the blanket of sweater back (actually, I think she does like this one) then she is more than welcome to move to Daddy's lap or bunk down with the dog.


4 comments:

apositivepessimist said...

Hey You :)

That cat looks exactly like the only cat I can recall my family having. We always had dogs.

Heh I love that pic with them both in the basket.

apositivepessimist said...

Oh I see you have that "comment moderation" happening here now. Never noticed that before.

Marg said...

I got tired of deleting comments about finding the right girl and having my breasts (and bits I don't even have) enlarged.

Caw of the Crow said...

Hey there!
I got that calendar for Christmas from my sister! That is so cool that your pattern is in there! I will have to check it out! I haven't ventured out to sweaters and socks yet, but one day I HOPE to! Your work is beautiful! Have a blessed day!